2023 STUDY PRIZE PACK COMPETITION
2023 Open Day and Information Day Terms and Conditions
- The University of Notre Dame Australia (UNDA) of ABN 69 330 643 210 runs a 2023 Open Day and Information Day Competition (Competition).
- The Competition commences at 10am (AWST) on Sunday 21 August 2022 and closes at midnight on Sunday 17 March 2023 (Competition Period).
- By entering the Competition and submitting the online registration form, entrants are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions of the Competition.
- Entry to the Competition is open to eligible prospective students who register and attend the UNDA Event, complete and submit the electronic UNDA ‘Register’ online form on the UNDA website and who proceed to apply and enrol for an UNDA undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- To enter the Competition and to qualify for the Prize you must satisfy the following eligibility criteria: applying, being accepted, accepting the offer and enrolling for an UNDA undergraduate or postgraduate degree in Semester 1, 2023.
- Entry to the Competition is free and is open to Australian residents only.
- Current and previous students of UNDA, employees and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- Entrants may only enter the Competition once. Late registrations will not be accepted.
- By entering the Competition entrants agree that they are over 18 years of age, or if under the age of 18 years, have their parent’s or legal guardians consent to enter the Competition.
- UNDA reserves the right to verify entries and may disqualify any entrant who does not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Competition winner will be randomly drawn by UNDA’s Marketing Office on Monday 25 March 2023.
- Subject to the Prize Winner satisfying the eligibility criteria for the Prize the Prize Winner will receive the UNDA Study Prize Pack valued at approximately $2,014 of:
- 1 x Laptop MacBook Air 13”
- 1 x Bushed organic cotton fleece UNDA branded Hoodie
- 1 x Vacuum insulated stainless steel UNDA branded drink bottle
- 1 x UNDA branded Duffle bag with adjustable shoulder strap
- The Prize winner will be contacted by email, or the mobile number provided within the ‘Register’ online form within 7 days of the date of the draw.
- Entrants are responsible for ensuring that UNDA has your current and updated contact details.
- The Prize winner agrees to provide UNDA with evidence that the Prize winner meets the eligibility criteria upon request. Redemption of the UNDA study prize pack will be available on Thursday 4 April 2023. The form of evidence required is at the discretion of UNDA. If the Prize winner fails to provide evidence to the satisfaction of UNDA, the Prize will be unavailable and deemed to be forfeited.
- The Prize winner agrees that their identity and entry may be disclosed in winner announcement on the announcement date on Thursday 4 April 2023 on the UNDA website and/or UNDA social media platforms and any advertising promotional and marketing material deemed appropriate by UNDA without compensation to the Prize winner, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
- If the Prize winner is under the age of 18 years, the Prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian.
- If the Prize winner does not respond to claim the Prize within 21 days of the original draw date, a re-draw will be conducted within 30 days of the original draw date in the same location and with the use of the same method.
- UNDA makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability, fitness for purpose or merchantability of the Prize.
- UNDA is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for any problems or any financial costs incurred, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other persons related to or resulting from participation in this Competition.
Personal Data Use and Collection
- UNDA will collect the Entrant’s personal information for the purpose of conducting the Competition, and in doing so, UNDA may disclose the Entrant’s personal information to its contractors and/or agents in a State or Territory.
- The Prize winner acknowledges and agrees that their acceptance of the Prize constitutes permission for UNDA to use their personal details to announce the winner on the announcement date on Thursday 4 April 2023 on the UNDA website and/or UNDA social media platforms and any advertising promotional and marketing material deemed appropriate by UNDA without compensation to the Prize winner, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
- All entries to the Competition remain the property of UNDA once submitted.
- By entering the Competition, the entrant acknowledges and agrees that it is granting UNDA permission to use their personal information details for marketing, publicity and promotional purposes.
- UNDA reserves the right to suspend, cancel or otherwise close the Competition earlier than is stated in these Terms and Conditions for safety, security, technical issue or any other causes which affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Competition.
- UNDA’s decision in all matters of the Competition, the Prize award and these Terms and Conditions is final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entered into.
- The Prizes are not transferrable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- Entrants assume all responsibility for financial costs incurred in entering and participating in the Competition, including any financial liability incurred by a winner or entrant.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, UNDA (including its officers, employees, agents and contractors) shall not be liable for and exclude all liability (including tort, negligence or otherwise), for any personal injury, accident, or any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect or consequential arising in any way out of or in connection with the Competition or the Prize, occurring either during or after the Competition, including loss or damage due to any technical difficulties, internet communications, software or equipment malfunction (whether or not under UNDA’s control).
- UNDA assumes no responsibility for any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, damaged or misdirected due to any reason.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales and Western Australia.
For more information, please email the UNDA Marketing Office at firstname.lastname@example.org